Sunday, June 2, 2013

Totally Addicted

Starting a new blog? No pressure. No pressure at all. I just read that there are now over 500,000 blogs and a new one pops up every 40 seconds. 500,000 folks! Eek! (Deep breath). No worries. Just ask me about my quilting or my daughters or my seriously handsome husband or Big Bang Theory and I can't shut up.
 So, here's my Mother's Day gift from my youngest. She just finished her Freshman year at college and is home for the summer (yay!)  She is a gifted artist and so I am the lucky recipient of her latest project. I suspect dad may have helped with the woodworking part and I love it! It's going to be perfect in my quilting room. (Hmmm, not sure if I know how to insert a photo).
Tomorrow, when the light is better, I will give you a sneak peek of some of my latest quilting projects....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment